INTO THE GED
Answer the questions separately. Only when you have answered all, check them here. Turn in your answers to your instructor.
1. What is accounting?
How is accounting
important to an individual?
3. How is accounting important to a business?
4. What is income?
5. What are expenses?
6. What is meant by the “balance” of an account?
Why must a business
have a profit?
8. Do you think one loss would bankrupt a company? Why? Why not?
9. Why do you think a company is not doing well if it just breaks even?
10. Think about accounting as a possible job. What would you like about it? What would you dislike about it?
Note: Questions 8, 9, and10 may be used for discussion purposes.
SUPPORT ACTIVITIES IN
READING | WRITING | MATH | PROJECT | FUN
All rights reserved
© Leecy Wise and Vicky Lara, authors